Oil Analysis ( often called an oil testing, oil analysis monitoring ). Oil sample testing technology is according to regularly monitor the lube oil or motor oil’s physical, and chemical performance, wear metal and contaminant particles.
Knowing the equipment lubricating, and wearing state to diagnose the abrasive wear type, position, and cause. Providing the scientific basis of equipment repair, and guiding company equipment state repair, and lubricating management, to prevent the industrial equipment major accident and decrease the repair cost.
Yateks oil analysis equipment ( oil pressure sensor and oil analysis ferrograph ) has a high quality and lower price, which helps our oil testing instrument used in engine oil analysis, lube oil analysis, motor oil test, oil sample analysis, engine oil testing.
- Ensuring reliable and steady oil transmission.
- With ferrographic image processing system
- Unique velocity adjusting device at oil outlet
- rapidly and continuously detecting the water activity in oil(aw).
- Accurately measuring micro water content in oil(ppm).
- Long and stable operating in harsh operating conditions.
- Extremely sensitive to the various kinds of water pollution.
- Free water and emulsified water of oil.
- Various harsh operating conditions with resolution up to 10-15 .
- ASTM D7684 "Standard Guide for Microscopic Characterization
- Microscopic Characterization of Particles by Analytical Ferrography
- Ferrography assists in the diagnosis of the origin
Keywords: oil analysis kit/ oil testing lab/ lube oil analysis/ motor engine oil testing/ oil monitoring equipment/ transformer oil analyzers