YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter is made in the principle of light extinction(or light-blockage) and used to detect the size and quantity of solid particles in liquid. It is a kind of hydraulic fluid particle counter. In line hydraulic oil particle counter oil is widely applied in aviation, space, electricity, oil, chemical, transportation, port, metallurgy, machinery and automobile manufacturing for detecting contamination of solid particles for hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, transformer oil (insulating oil), turbo generator oil (turbine oil), gear oil, engine oil, jet fuel and water-based hydraulic oil. And oil particle count testing equipment is applied to the field of insoluble particles for organic liquid and polymer solutions, pollution degree of oil, organic liquid and polymer solution, in line hydraulic oil particle counter sensor also can be applied in aviation, aerospace, electric power, oil, medical and other industries.
- On-line detection advantage
The hydraulic Fluid particle counter or oil particle counter is suitable for filter presses, washing machines, steam turbines, transformers, electric drive systems, lubricant systems, test benches, etc. Any unattended site or running machinery requires continuous monitoring of oil particle count testing equipment and timely update of data. The integrated structure of in line hydraulic oil particle counter sensor, RS232 output and analog signal, can meet the requirements of DCS and field instruments.
Through the online, real-time, continuous sampling and alarm notification of the in line hydraulic oil particle counter sensor, you can analyze the condition of the hydraulic system in real time, diagnose the pollution degree, the particle pollution in the oil and get the wear trend. The in line hydraulic oil particle counter sensor adopts LCD display and membrane operation keys. The hydraulic fluid particle counter displays the test results according to ISO4406 or NAS1638 standards. The hydraulic fluid particle counter is economical, practical, low cost, small in size, light in weight and easy to install. In line hydraulic oil particle counter sensor has the performance of anti-interference, high temperature resistance and solid shell, which can be used in any harsh environment. This is one of the advantages of the oil particle counter.
- Off-line detection advantage
- YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter adopts the light blockage method theory, it includes the performance of quick detection, strong anti-disturb, high precision, repeatability. Its high precision sensor provides high-resolution power and accuracy.
- YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter accurate calculation sampling system can provide constant sampling speed and accurately controlled sampling volume.
- The color LCD display of YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter is operated and controlled by an integrated industrial control computer and a touch screen. The built-in printer of oil particle count testing equipment can print detection report directly.
- The built-in printer of oil particle count testing equipment can directly print the test report.
- The 1000 particle size channels of YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter are convenient for particle contamination analysis.
To reduce the conversion error, stores ACFTD calibration curve, ISO MTD calibration curve, ROST calibration curve. These calibration curves are optional and guaranteeing the precision of instruments.
- Data transmission: RS232 or RS485, can be connected with a computer to transfer, store and manipulate detection data.
- YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter is compact in structure, small, light, portable, sturdy and durable.
- YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter adopting the light blockage method theory:
When particles of liquid through a narrow detection area of oil particle count testing equipment , the light which is perpendicular to the direction of liquid flow. The light has been blocked by the particles, so the output signal from the oil particle sensor has been changed, this signal changing is in proportion to the particles’ sectional area.
- YJS-150 can be used to detect oil in oil analysis laboratory or on-site, and also can be installed on the systems of the various hydraulic drive, lubricant, oil filter press, washing machine, test bench, etc, to achieve online detection for system oil cleanness. According to actual needs, the interface components of oil particle count testing equipment are optional. This in line hydraulic oil particle counter is convenient to connect with system detection point and then oil particle counter achieve the on-line detection.
YJS-150 Portable Lube Oil Particle Counter can be used for pollution degree detection, includes hydraulic oil, aviation kerosene, lubricant oil, transformer oil( insulation oil ), steam turbine oil, gear oil, engine oil, and water-based hydraulic oil, etc.