The dielectric constant of lubricating oil is affected by impurities such as water content, wear particles, acid value and base value in the oil. By monitoring the change of dielectric constant with our YTS-D-1 oil condition sensor, we can understand the overall performance trend of lubricating oil and obtain the aging of the oil sample. And the degree of oxidation can also be used to determine the quality of the oil sample.
YTS-D-1 Oil Quality Sensor can be applied to monitor the oil quality and temperature of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, engine oil, fuel oil, insulating oil, turbine oil, synthetic ester and various kinds of light oil, heavy oil. It can also be used as a research tool for tribology and wear analysis in universities, oil analysis lab, and scientific research institutes.
- Online oil condition sensor extremely sensitive to the various kinds of oil pollution.
- Yateks oil quality sensor capable of accurately measuring in various harsh operating conditions with resolution up to 10-15.
- 7*24 hours, 365 days, capable of monitoring the equipment’s oil quality at any time.
- Special grounding technology, extremely reliable and sturdy.
- Well-designed probe structure, easy to clean.
- Engine oil quality sensor active maintenance of equipment and avoid unnecessary waste of money and time significantly saves the cost on of renewing oil and waste oil disposal
1）Red +24V DC
RS485 communication cable connection direction