3-in-1 oil condition sensor, this inline viscosity sensor apply the world advanced piezoelectric resonant MEMS components. With the internal integration of high-precision signal sampling and processing unit as well as the advanced algorithm, the oil viscosity sensor can automatically provide real-time fluid density, viscosity, and temperature data. The 20 ℃ density, kinematic viscosity, viscosity index and viscosity of 40 ℃ and 100 ℃ can also be acquired through the interior powerful calculating program.
The YTS31 3-in-1 oil condition sensor is easy to use and requires no operator intervention. All tests are done automatically by the sensor. The user can simply install it on the pipe to measure the density, viscosity, and temperature through the productive process.
YTS31 3-in-1 oil condition sensor has a good price, is widely applied to online monitor the viscosity and density of the liquid, such as engine oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, gasoline, diesel oil, jet fuel, kerosene, biodiesel, ethanol, chemical reagent, and coating ink.
- Capable of achieving accurate measurements of the viscosity, density, and temperature of up to 8 parameters with the imported probe and interior powerful algorithm analysis.
- The density measurement accuracy :0.001g / cm3, viscosity measurement range:0.3~400mPa·s, measurement accuracy: 2%, temperature measurement range:-40~120℃.
- Fast response, data refresh rate for only 1s.
- Stainless steel material, excellent resistance to chemical corrosion and stress characteristics.
- Measurement is not affected by external vibration, suitable for online monitoring of the robustness requirement.
- The effective service life of more than 10 years, none moving parts and consumable parts.
- Compact structure, fit for system integration.
- CE, ASTM1657, and other certifications and testing standards.
YTS31 inline viscosity sensor working principle: