We are faced with various failure problems during the operation of wind turbines. How to effectively reduce the loss caused by failure? Avoiding major failures is the first problem to be solved by wind turbines. According to statistics, failures are caused by gearboxes. Generators and blades are the primary sources of wind turbine failures. Especially gearbox, its failure rate is increasing year by year. It is the component with the highest failure rate in the unit. The main factor affecting the failure of the gearbox is the lubrication problem. So, oil monitoring and fault diagnosis of wind turbines are effective means. It can improve the reliability of wind turbines.
What are the faults of the wind turbine？
In accordance with the statistical analysis of relevant data. Among the failures of wind turbines. The control system is 13%, the gearbox is 12%, the yaw system is 8%, the hydraulic system is 5%, and the main bearing is the reason. 1%. Among the factors affecting the failure of wind turbine gears and bearings:
1.The reasons for installation account for 16%
2.The reasons for pollution accounted for 16%
3.The reasons for lubrication account for 34%
4.The reasons for material fatigue accounted for 34%
Except for lubrication reasons. Other reasons will also cause changes in the oil state when a failure occurs. So, by strengthening the oil state monitoring and fault diagnosis analysis of gearboxes, hydraulic systems and bearings. It is a way to improve the operation reliability of wind turbines. Effective means.
Outstanding features of the lubrication state of the gearbox
Due to the working conditions of the wind turbine, the lubrication state of the gearbox has apparent characteristics. The conditions for forming the oil film are poor, the contact pressure of the gear is very high, there is rolling and sliding between the tooth surfaces at the same time, and the lubrication is intermittent. So, for wind turbines, it is necessary to ensure the cleanliness of the oil. If solid particles such as dust are mixed in. it will cause excellent abrasion and wear on the gear surface, hydraulic pump valve, bearing, etc., in the system. They are shortening the anti-fatigue service life.
The fault diagnosis system of the oil system can make the staff know the lubrication and wear status of the unit in time and guide the lubrication management and maintenance of the unit. The monitoring of oil can achieve two functions: on the one hand, it can diagnose the state of the oil itself, determine its health status, and put forward suggestions for oil maintenance and management; on the other hand, analyze the state of liquid pollutants in the oil, Analyze the wear condition of critical components of oil-using equipment and implement equipment maintenance management.
Yates has a set of mature oil online monitoring solutions in response to these problems. And for different industries, customized solutions can provide. Over the years, there have been many successful application cases.
What are the functions of Yateks online oil monitoring system applied to wind turbines?
(1) Track and detect the quality of oil products, judge the degree of oil product decay and external pollution, and accurately set the oil change period.
(2) Formulate reasonable equipment running-in specifications.
(3) Implement equipment status monitoring, implement equipment maintenance according to conditions, reduce maintenance costs, and use equipment rationally.
(4) Assist in diagnosing equipment failure, cause analysis, and predict and prevent equipment failures.
(5) Provide advanced warning of system failure;
(6) Lower life-cycle costs by reducing inspection costs, downtime and inventory;
(7) Ability to acquire historical data and knowledge for future design, evaluation and system analysis;
(8) Reduce the occurrence of intermittent failures and trouble-free discovery.