The surface is galvanized and rust-proof, resistant to oil, water, and corrosion, beautiful and durable. Introducing the concept of international equipment lubrication management, this oil sampling kit is provided to provide a safe environment for accurate oil analysis and testing. It is necessary to prevent the pollution of dust, impurities, and moisture during the extraction of oil samples, as well as the previous sampling. The residual oil at the time is mixed into the sample.
Oil sampling pumps special application
Can be widely used in hydraulic components, hydraulic systems, hydraulic stations, cylinders, gearboxes, gearboxes, transformers, steam turbines, reactors, motors, engines, pumps, valves, hubs, energy, filters, coolers, heating Oil sample sampling and manual sampling of tubes, tubing, pipe joints, fuel tanks, pressure gauges, flow meters, seals, etc. In the recent incident of waste oil, the oil sampler can be used for sampling various edible oils such as edible oil, soybean oil, and palm oil.
Oil sampling pumps operation method
Sampling is important during oil analysis:
- Loosen the nut at the top of the sample collector, tighten the sampling pipe through the nut and fasten the fixing. ( the sampling pipe should extend 1cm below the sample collector to avoid oil sample contamination.
- Twist the sampling bottle to the yellow junction of the sample collector. Sampling is recommended within half an hour after the equipment stops running, and the depth of the sampling pipe should be in the middle of the oil.
- Push the oil gun hand shank of sample collector, and then pull it back to generate a vacuum in the bottle. Sample oil along the sampling pipe and flow to the sampling bottle. Repeat above operation until the oil sample containment meets using requirement, but don’t fill the bottle with oil.
- Unscrew the sampling bottle from the yellow junction of the sampler and tighten the cap.
- Dry the sampling pipe with a clean cloth or paper. Loosen the nut and pull the sampling tube out of the nut.
- Collect the sample collector and sampling is over.
The advantage of Yateks Oil sampling pumps:
- The pump also has a sample needle valve on the front which is an advantage over our pump.
- Package design could be customized according to your demands.
- Sample collector Could draw lube/oil on site. 4.Sample collector Specifications: length 200mm* Width 55mm* Height 71.5mm
- It adopts a negative pressure oil draw gun.
- It is using the best 6061 aluminum alloy material and the best engineering plastic
- It can be used to sample the oil with a one-off pollution-free sampling bottle and sampling pipe, to avoid oil sample contamination by external impurity.
- It can be used to sample the oil and bring it back to the laboratory for the analysis of ferrography, spectrum, viscosity, ferrous containment and so on.