YTF-8 Oil Analysis, Dual Slide Analysis ferrograph system is composed of Dual Slide ferrograph, ferroscope, and ferrographic software management system. The Dual Slide ferrograph applies high-gradient magnetic field to separate the ferromagnetic and paramagnetic abrasive grains from the engine oil which will deposit on a glass sheet in an order of the size of the grains to make a ferrograph which will be observed and analyzed in many aspects like shape, size, gradient and quantity of the abrasive grains on the glass sheet by a ferroscope. With the help of ferrographic software management system, the system can build a database for routine management and analysis of the ferrographs. The Dual Slide ferrograph can be used to check the abrasion of the internal combustion engines, gas turbines, gearboxes, bearings, hydraulic systems, etc. in many industries. Besides, it can also be used as a research tool for tribology and wear analysis in universities and scientific research institutes.
- Adopt specialized atmospheric pumps. Ensuring reliable and steady oil transmission.
- With ferrographic image processing system, including image acquisition hardware and processing software.
- Unique velocity adjusting devices at oil outlet to guarantee a success rate of making a ferrogram.
- Powerful foreign object discharge function
- No limitations of lubricant type to be monitored.
- Two ferrograms made at the same time advanced the making velocity of ferrogram.