YJS-170 Oil Analysis, Desktop Particle Counter is used to measure the solid particle pollution degree of oil, organic liquid and polymer solution, which can be applied in aviation, aerospace, electric power, oil and other industries. It has the built-in oil GB/T14039-2002 (ISO4406:1999) hydraulic transmission oil solid particle pollution level code standard and NAS1638 oil cleanliness level standard. And standards can be provided according to users’ requirements.
It can be used for the testing of oil polluting degree including hydraulic oil, aviation kerosene, lubrication oil, transformer oil, steam turbine oil, gear oil, engine oil, water-based hydraulic oil etc. And it can also be used for the testing of an insoluble particle in organic fluid and polymer solution.
- Adopting the light blockage method theory, all kinds of transparent liquid dispersion medium can be directly detected.
- Testing range 1-450 um, 16 channels, built-in threshold-particle size distribution curve, the users can set channel size according to actual needs.
- According to GB/T18854(ISO11171), the resolution of the sensor is better than 10%.
- Supporting GB/T14039-2002(ISO4406:1999)hydraulic transmission oil solid particle pollution level code standard and NAS1638 oil cleanliness level standard, it can be used as a specially designed device for oil polluting degree testing.
- Adopt stepper motor control sampling precision plunger pump, low noise; Sampling precision, the sampling error is less than 1%; Sampling rate is stable, not affected by its viscosity.
- The sampling volume, sampling seed, and back speed can be defined.
- Adopting big LCD touch screen, easy to operate; several data processing functions, it can offer a hydraulic oil degree and draw the distributed histogram according to standards.
- With the standard serial RS232 interface, all functions can be accomplished by computer control. And test results can be stored in the computer database for convenient data classification and retrieval.
- The device can be calibrated and verified according to GB/T18854-2002 (equivalent to ISO11171-1999-1999, JJG066-95) standard.