Fixed particle contamination is the most common cause of failure and downtime of hydraulic and lubrication systems. Therefore, knowing the accurate pollution level at any time is essential for exerting its function and improving efficiency. This allows users to change the impact of negative factors in time through appropriate means, and use the best way to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
The impact of solid pollutants
- Accelerate oil aging
- Shorten oil life
- Cause additives to fail
- Corrosion, cavitation, abrasion, erosion
- Increase system wear
Application of pollution monitoring system
- Directly and accurately diagnose the condition of the hydraulic system
- Monitor the performance of filters based on the requirements of specific system components
- The best data and the most accurate results required to replace the filter element can be obtained
- Reliable monitoring of the system during trial operation
- Diagnose hydraulic components such as oil pumps, bearings, or seals
- Test before new oil is added to the system
- Confirm the effectiveness of the bypass system
- Provide a basis for changes in the granularity level of the hydraulic system due to changes in the external environment
Benefits of timely diagnosis
- Quick results
- Take appropriate corrective actions on time
- Improve quality control
- Reduce the time spent waiting for laboratory results
The measuring system and apparatus for monitoring the oil level are equipped YFJ-4 on-line particle counter sensor，YFJ-4 Particle Counter developed by the principle of Light Shading (Blockage light), used for on-line real-time monitoring of particle pollution in the oil circuit of the hydraulic system.
It can be widely used in aviation, aerospace, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, traffic, port, metallurgy, machinery, automobile manufacturing, and other fields. It detects pollution of solid particles for oil, such as Hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, transformer oil (insulating oil), turbine oil (turbine oil), gear oil, engine oil, aviation kerosene, water-based hydraulic fluid, and test insoluble particles for organic liquid and polymer solution.